Many of you have already figured out that you can farm gems, coins, tokens, balls, and items each day from the open course lobbies, but to make things easier I will share the pattern of how the holes are generated so you can spend less time running around the courses and more time actually golfing! For the purpose of this guide we will only be covering gems and items.
- There are 14 9H open courses to farm each reset (daily).
- Each open course has only 1 hole with items available.
- 2 gem spawns per open course, worth 1-2 gems each.
- 1 item gift package per open course.
- 2 warp tokens
So that tells us that there is a minimum of 28 gems to farm per day, and 14 item gift packages to collect as well. Searching for theÂ holes consumes a lot of time that could be spent doing other things so below is a method that I have figured out to make things easier. Below I will explain how it works and how to farm much faster then without using this method.
Think of the open courses as sequential numbers from 1-14, Eagle City OUT being number 1, and Balata IN being number 14. So the easiest way to use my method is to just add 10 for every increase in open course number. So lets begin with Eagle City OUT each day since it is the first course in the sequence.
- Search out the hole that has items on it, and keep track of the hole number.
- Collect both gem spawns and the item package and then move on to the next course in the sequence.
- Simply add 10 to the previous open courses number and you have the number for the next open course in the sequence.
Example: Eagle City OUT is hole 5, therefore Eagle City IN is hole 15!
So the pattern for a day starting with Hole 5 would look like this. Keep in mind when adding 10 that 19 and 20 do not exist as there are only 18 holes. Possibly an easier method is to just add +2 to each OUT, and then +10 to each IN, you can use whichever method you find the easiest.
5-15 7-17 9-10 2-12 4-14 6-16 8-18
In conclusion as long as you find out a single hole number on the open course, you can add 10 to the next course in the sequence and immediately run to that hole to start collecting your items for the day.